Friday, August 3, 2012

Thinking of You


I just want to share this very simple card using one of Heroarts stamp My Type. It is nice that you
can easily stamp the space on this typewriter, it is pretty big you can use some of the available
stamp you already have on hand. I just used the PTI vintage cream cardstock stamp it with My Type stamp in black ink. The sentiment is from Heroarts stamp Thinking of you. The ink I used from the sentiment is from PTI aqua mist. I also attached a paperflower (stickles the flower), hand cut leaves ( crate - pretty paper), and twine, then I was done.

Supplies:
Cardstock: PTI vintage cream, Crate (Pretty Party - for the leaves)
Stamp: Heroarts - Thinking of You & My Type
Ink: Archival Ink - jet black, PTI ink - Aqua mist
Others: Stickles, Paper flower, and Twine

Have a good day!
Joninina