Friday, March 22, 2013

Hello - hug enclosed


Hello Bloggers, finally its Friday!
 I just want to share this card I made, I used this cute little girl stamp from TiddlyInks its called
bloom-beautifully clear stamp, (just click the bold words to go there directly).



 I colored this tiddlyinks with copics and fussy cut her. I added some stickles on her shirt, skirt, and add bling on her hair bow. In this card I used the paper from Prima(Lyric Collection 'overture') as the background for my card. I love how the paper has that wood effect on it. As for the die-cut I used the new Wonderful Words Hello from papertreyink. I used the foil paper to get the shiny effect on the die. I like it on how it turned out. The wood veneer from Hearts & Arrows  from Studio Calico, i just colored it with copics to achieved that color. I also used the new stamp set from Simon Says Stamp designed by Kristina Werner the Envelope Sentiments. I also so used some of the added some washi for added interest. 



Here's another look of the card.



I hope you guys enjoyed it!
Thank you for looking.

Have a very wonderful weekend!
Joninina






1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)