Thursday, September 12, 2013

The All That Glitters is Gold Challenge


Hello.....
There's a special challenge going on at Moxie Fab World its 
who wouldn't love all that glitter and gold?

So I am trying it out.
Here's what I came up with.


I didn't have a big stamp image that will enhance the gold so I just created my own.
I created my own chevron image on my white cardstock.

12

3  4

After I embossed with gold embossing powder by Ranger.
I then color the rest of the chevron.


After embossing and coloring I then adhere it on the card with foam dots.
I then now created my sentiment card belt. The sentiment I used was from the PTI 
Mums the word.


Next I adhere some of the My Minds Eye enamel dots.
I also added some gems from Studio Calico.




Here is the whole card.


If you have not tried the gold and glitter challenge, you should try!
If you have not check it out or want more inspiration click,
The link to the Moxie Fab The All That Glitters is Gold Challenge
just click 

I hope you guys enjoyed my quick post!
Have a wonderful day!!!
Joni

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Joni! Your gold embossing is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love the gold embossing powder. My powder is not bright and shiny like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love gold (who doesn't?) and this is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holey!! I just love how you made this! The gold is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you did this! Stunning effect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!. This is gorgeous! I love how you created your own gold chevrons. So creative, you are ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Totally loving the gold chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creative thinking and gorgeous effect, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Joni! Thanks for linking this up to the All That Glitters is Gold challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)