Hello...hello...this week is my last week as being a Muse @ CASE Study Challenge blog.
I thank you CASE Study for letting me play the whole month with these talented ladies.
I hope you have love all the inspirations through out this month.
For the final week here is my card from the original POST.
Here's my take...instead of using light colors I went and use bold instead....hehehe you guys know I love bold colors <3 I hope you don't mind seeing another bold card *-* For this card...just very simple, but because of the bold colors of the flowers gives it more....well...hehehe..more..don't you think?
1. First I created my card base, then cut my first panel using vellum, using scallop framed dies from Mama Elephant Femme Frames - Creative Cuts.
2. Then I created another panel using white cardstock using the other Mama Elephant framed die, but the stitch die this time.
3. I die-cut and stamped all my images using PTI Rosie Posie and adhere on the panel with foam dots.
4. For my sentiment, I embossed my sentiment on vellum using Gold embossing powder, then fussy cut the sentiment and adhere on the card with clear foam tape for dimensions.
Here's the straight look.
Here's the side view look, to show more of the gold sentiment.
I hope you enjoyed,
Don't forget to check out CASE Study for more inspirations from their design team. HERE
Thank you so much for visiting me.
Have a WONDERFUL week creating :)
Hello Everyone...today is the second day previews of the mini release of NEAT & TANGLED.
Remember that all products will be available on March 27 @ 8 am EST.
For my first card:
1. I first created my card base from a white cardstock distress the bottom, then used some Mr. Huey's Calico SHINE and WHITE then splatter on the card base. Let it dry.
2. I cut a much smaller panel then stamped the Tiny Triangles in Versamark ink then heat embossed it in white.
3. Then I distress the panel using two color ink pads. PTI Hawaiian Shores and Simply Chartreuse.
4. Next I die-cut the SPRING WREATH from Wplus9 on vellum twice and adhere on top of the panel.
5. Then I adhere some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh using marshmallow, lemon meringue, the big flower sequins you see on the side is from the spring mix set.
6. As for the sentiment. I stamped N&T SANTA'S TAGS "special delivery" in gold embossing powder on white cardstock and fussy cut then adhere with foam dots.
Here's the full look of the card.
For my second card...
1. Same process, made my card base using white cardstock. This time I splatter on the Heidi Swapp in GOLD.
2. I then cut two panels this time, white and PTI summer sunrise cardstock. I splatter the white panel with Heidi Swapp BLUSH & GOLD then let it dry.
3. I created my focal point using one piece of the triangle on the Tiny Triangle stamp block. I just cut the one piece of triangle and started stamping my own images using different color inks from PTI. Remember I can always put back the cut piece if I need to...that is the cool benefit of using Neat & Tangled stamps they are photopolymer *-*
4. I created two set of images then fussy cut and adhere with foam dots for dimensions.
6. I then adhere the panels and focal point cut images using foam dots.
7. Lastly, I used the sentiment from N&T ON THE CORNER ADDITIONS "brilliant" cut then adhere with foam dots to finish off my card.
Here's the full look of the card.
I hope you guys enjoyed my projects.
Make sure to visit the NEAT & TANGLED blog to participate on the GIVEAWAY
For my card, I stamped the big bold stamp image from Stampendous Jumbo Peony, I got the image from my regular Michaels. After stamping on the panel then I colored it using the PTI re-inkers, Pure Poppy, Terra Tile, Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, MFT's re-inkers Lemon drop, and Memento Danube Blue re-inker. The bottom of the panel I did distress it using PTI Limeaid Ice ink pad. The sentiment is from Wplus9 Basic Banners.
I hope you enjoyed.
Can't wait to see what you make, you can get all the details HERE.
Just Remember..... Your projects for this challenge are due by Friday, March 28th at 11:59pm ET
Thank you so much for visiting!!!
Have a Wonderful day.
Hello...hello, I am so glad you can join me today for Day 4 of Winnie & Walter release previews.
Remember that the stamp set THE BIG, THE BOLD and YOU will be available tomorrow March 15. The cut-files will be available for free with the coordinating stamp set until March 30.
Super in love with this stamp set with its big and bold sentiments. To start my card I cut the PTI Raspberry Fizz and cut then adhere on my card base. I create another panel much smaller than the A2 card. First I used my post-it note and did some masking at the bottom of my panel to get the stripe look. Then stamped my sentiments from THE BIG, THE BOLD and YOU. You can also see that I used the flowers and the bow is from THE WRITE STUFF: LEAVE IT TO MOM set. The circles and dots that you see on the center of the flowers are from the past release SCENERY BIG BANG CONFETTI, which I love using. I also used my white gel pen to put some dots on the center of the flowers to finish it of.
Here's the full card
For this second card, I cut the wood grain pattern paper from Crate Paper DIY then adhere on my card base. Next I die-cut the PTI Aqua mist cardstock and white cardstock with Lawn Fawn Speech Bubble Border. I then stamped the sentiment "YOU" from THE BIG, THE BOLD, and YOU stamp set first, then stamped the leaves from THE WRITE STUFF: LEAVE IT TO MOM and make it into flower image. I love finding ways to extend the use of my stamp set that way *-*. The circle images with dots are from the SCENERY BIG BANG CONFETTIstamp set. I really love how this turned out :)
Here's the look of the entire card
I hope you enjoyed.
Remember that this set will be available for purchase on March 15. If you purchase the stamp set before March 30 the cut-files is already included for free.