Wednesday, July 16, 2014

N&T July Release - A Long Time Ago / Time Warp

If you are looking for the Reverse Confetti July Color Challenge please click HERE.
.....................................................................................................................




Hello There this is my second post of the day.
We are now on Day 3 of the Neat & Tangled Release.
A LONG TIME AGO & TIME WARP



I also used the GIFT FOR YOU which will also be available this coming Thursday


1. For my card I created a card base  then splatter it with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold.
2. Then, gold embossed the TIME WARP stamp image on vellum, and adhere to the card base.
3. Next, I stamped the sentiment from A LONG TIME AGO "let's catch up" in black and cut.
4. I then added the girl image from GIFTS FOR YOU, adhere her on the middle of the vellum.
5. I also added some pink resin from KaiserCrafts.




5. Next, I stamped the sentiment from A LONG TIME AGO with versamark ink and heat embossed in white then distress with Peacock Feather.
6. To finish it off I added some N&T Pearl Satin sequins.



Here's the full image.


I hope you enjoyed!
Thank you so much for visiting me :)
See you tomorrow for day 4.

Don't forget to make a comment at NEAT & TANGLED blog for a change to win!

Have a FABULOUS day!



7 comments:

  1. awwww...so cute how you combined the stamp sets and I love that pink flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, this is amazing!! I LOVE how you used the sweet little face and combined the sentiments!! and the colors...that gold splatter stole my heart!! this is amazing! LOVE THAT RESIN FLOWER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card. Love the use of the vellum. Today's releases are very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!! I love the design and that sweet little girl!! Beautiful!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo COOL!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, I like re touch of blue at the base of the vellum :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)