Monday, January 11, 2016

PPP - January Feature 1


Hello Everyone, I am sharing my post for Pretty Pink Posh for the month of January.
Using some PPP dies to create a Window Scene.

I hope you guys would like it.
At the bottom of this post I am giving away the Friends Forever PNG file Digi Image that I used on this card for Pretty Pink Posh.

As a Thank you for you guys for being so sweet.






Permitted on use on the Friends Forever PNG file Digi Image......

***Any personal or non-profit projects
***You can use these image to create your own handmade projects but not for Sale.

You may not redistribute, re-sell or reproduce the as-is artwork in any way.

Please Credit always to: jonininaandaya.blogspot.com






I hope you guys enjoyed!
Cannot wait to see what you guys create from it :)
Thank you so much for being so sweet.



Have a Wonderful Week :)








16 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER SUPER SUPER SWEET!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Card and the Image!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing card! I love the curtains!! So creative! The sweet little girls looking out the window is lovely. Your flowers and trees are beautiful! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Amazing watercoloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the concept of the window with the two friends looking out. Thank you for your generous gesture. I plan to use the file to make a card similar to yours for my best friend's birthday. Thank you - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO sweet Joni. I left a comment earlier today (somewhere on here) as too how cute this image of yours is???
    It truly is adorable. Thank you for your kind gesture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so sweet, and beautifully colored, Joni! Precious...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning watercoloring Joni! I LOVE your watercolor cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable artwork, Joni! Love the two friends looking out the window. The whole scene you created is so well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your sweet scene! The little friends are so adorable! And thank you so much for sharing the digi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowsers, this took my breath away and stole my heart. Have just found you, signed up to follow your blog, and will follow you on IG too. Amazing! TFS and inspiring! Big hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, what beautiful serene scene - and exquisite colouring.

    Thank you too, for the lovely image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a heartwarming image and colored beautifully. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)