Thursday, July 28, 2016

PPP - Sneak Peak


Hello Everyone, I just want to share with you a sneak peek of some of the products coming this August 5th at Pretty Pink Posh Store. Really cute stuff that you can use to coordinate with the past PPP product releases you already have.










I hope you enjoyed!

Stay Tune.....
More sneak peek coming your way this August :)


NEW UPCOMING PRODUCTS USED:
(Will be available this coming August)
Camping Friends stamp set
Camping Friends Coordinating dies
Blissful Butterflies
Rainy Days Additions
Scallop Border dies



Have a Wonderful week!!!








2 comments:

  1. This is adorable Joni!! Love the scene you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Joni. We are a camping family so this is def. a set I want to see more of. TFS! I will def. be watching for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)